Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crescents PW Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Graphic for Faction :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anaki
Noobscoobs
Noobscoobs
Anaki

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Graphic for Faction :) Empty
PostSubject: Graphic for Faction :)   Graphic for Faction :) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 9:59 pm

Okeys I'm gonna take a shot at making a graphic for the faction. I AM NOT guaranteeing anything and I'm also not giving myself a time frame right now, due to the circumstances.
But anyways loves.

Here is the design below, ignore the big white spot between C and S that was my mistake I forgot to finish erasing the black around the letters. I was just testing how it would look Smile
Um I'm not sure if i can get the letters crosshatched like that, but I'll definitely try, that is if you guys actually like the design at all.

Note: I'm a crappy artist sooooooo please no comments about my crazy circle drawing skillz XD
Also if you read this and your name is not up on the list of people I have around the logo LET ME KNOW I will add you ^.^ I was doodling in class and naming off people as quickly as possible within my five minutes of not having to do anything xD

Anyways here's the logo:

Graphic for Faction :) 1zy7x94
Back to top Go down
Pony
Admin
Pony

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Graphic for Faction :)   Graphic for Faction :) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 10:03 pm

Cute Ana!
Aww I miss doodle time in class.... thats all I did in highschool! alien

I was actually going to ask if anyone wanted to design images or a banner for the site. I might try so myself hopefully this week but its been a while since I made anything in photoshop. I can't wait to see your design finished !!
<3 flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alittlealien
Kaida
Noobscoobs
Noobscoobs
Kaida

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Graphic for Faction :)   Graphic for Faction :) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:16 pm

thats awesome Ana, if u need some help lemme know, doing that stuff is my specialty
Back to top Go down
Anaki
Noobscoobs
Noobscoobs
Anaki

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Graphic for Faction :)   Graphic for Faction :) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:28 am

*tears* I don't think it came out all that great. What I originally wanted to do was screwed over because i couldn't remember how i'd done the stars before Sad

Oh wellz, here's the outcome: I'm not to happy w/ it all sooo yeah. :/ My circle crop thingy doesn't work right and left the white around the edges. I really wish it wasn't there it would of made the graphic, in my opinion, much better. But anyways all I did was try and like i had said before I wasn't promising anything XD

Graphic for Faction :) 2ro5d80
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graphic for Faction :)   Graphic for Faction :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Graphic for Faction :)
Page 1 of 1